Shipping, Returns & Refunds
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
- Dress Afrika combines items being shipped to the same address.
- Estimated costs and delivery dates are generated on the shipping quotes page.
- Rates are based on weight that is generally rounded up to the next full pound (UPS, FedX etc).
- The approximate weight of an item (including the box) can be found on its detail page.
Let us know if you have special shipping requirements.
Returns are accepted and refunds are promptly made under the following conditions:
- Garment must be new and unworn.
- Incorrect or defective items will be refunded after receipt & inspection.
Returns are not accepted for:
- Customized Orders*
- Garments that have been worn.
- Refund requests past 7 days of receipt.
Contact us within 7 days of receiving the order. We process most refunds within 5 days of receiving merchandise once we verify the item is in new condition, was incorrect or defective.
For fastest service, please use the Contact form and include:
1. Your order number.
2. Garment description.
3. Problem or issue with the garment.
4. The best way to communicate with you: by phone, email or text.
We will respond quickly with authorization instructions to return item(s).
Dress Afrika pays return shipping if the garment was incorrect or defective and will provide the return shipping label.
Customer pays return shipping for any other reason and is advised to purchase tracking and insurance as Dress Afrika is not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise in transit.
We process most refunds within 5 days of receiving the returned merchandise. The process includes inspecting the garment to assure it is still new and unworn, was incorrect or is defective. Clothing that is not in new condition will not be refunded.
*Custom orders are Final and not eligible for a refund. Custom orders include alterations, embroidering, and special fabric requests.